Faith Keys by Robert Woeger. Meditate on these to build your faith.
1. God desires fellowship with people who love Him. God has invited you to love Him. You will either accept or reject having a loving relationship with Him for all eternity!
2. Maintain faith in God at all times with love and obedience. Believe all His Promises in His Word. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
3. God desires you to Seek First His Kingdom: Righteousness, Peace, and Joy in The Holy Spirit. Always act like God’s Word is true, by being in agreement with His Word. Believe and love God with all of your heart. Bless people, demonstrating God’s Love.
4. You demonstrate your love for God by obedience, which is evidence of your faith. You receive all God has given you, by acting in faith, always believing His Promises. “…the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32.
5. Your disobedience demonstrates your lack of love for God, and your preference to serve the devil, and his kingdom of darkness, instead of seeking first God’s Kingdom.
6. Faith is being in agreement with God and His Kingdom. You either choose to act in agreement with what God Says, or you choose to doubt Him! You decide your future.
7. Faith is being fully persuaded God has Power to do what He Had Promised. “And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.”
8. The Christian Walk is one of being led by The Holy Spirit 24 hours a day, in victory over sin, the world, and your flesh, with unwavering faith, always giving glory to God.
9. Sin is separation from God. Sin demonstrates your lack of faith, which invites fear, doubt, and unbelief to control you. Forgive people who hurt you. Repent of your sins.
10. Be careful what you watch, and what you listen to. You are heavily influenced by your surroundings, and people and things, which you allow to speak into your life.
11. Do not replace what The Bible and The Holy Spirit teach, with man’s doctrines, as the traditions of men make the Word Of God of none effect. See Mark 7:6-13.
12. God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness through Jesus Christ. “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life…” Fight to maintain your faith.
13. Walk by faith, not by sight, or by what you feel. Faith believes what God Says. When what God Says conflicts with what you see or feel, unwavering faith will draw from the spiritual reality to change the physical reality, if you meet God’s Conditions.
14. Faith believes God no matter what. Everything contrary to what God Says must bow to what God Has Spoken. You must not waver in your faith or doubt Him, or you will not receive any of His Promises. “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:6-9. God expects you to be single-minded, praying and believing, with your whole heart, without wavering, expecting Him to answer.
15. It is so important that you know what God Promises and also what God Expects. You are in a spiritual battle, being tempted to doubt God, and believe a lie instead. Rebellion and witchcraft offer power apart from God, while God Promises His Power.
16. God responds to your faith, not to your need. His Kingdom operates by faith.
17. Faith is a shield. After you repent of all your sins, God expects you to live holy. Faith requires staying in agreement with God’s Kingdom. If you doubt, you lose faith. Anything apart from faith is sin, which has consequences that bring severe penalties. When you sin, you violate your love walk (Ephesians 5:1-7) and are subject to wrath. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9. If you do not repent, you will perish. Luke 13:3.
View this highly recommended resource: Do The Father’s Will
Use Navigation Menu (Upper Corner) for more Christian Resources.